Do you remember?
Reading is a critical skill to have. Lifelong education is power, flexibility, wealth and knowability. However.
Once you reach a certain amount of books read a few things happen:
- You forget concepts
- Ideas overlap
- You wonder how to leverage the knowledge in your life
- You want to reference quotes and parables
Why join the Discord?
- The most intense book recommendation system you’ve ever seen (I promise!)
- Win more arguments vs your friends citing real data
- Understand books and quotes from a new angle
- Visualize quotes as art to make inspiration pieces
- (Future) other helpful gpt commands that accept input fro things like Hacker News, Spotify, etc
- (Future) learn how to make your own data store and place it in a UX that makes sense for you. Specifically, learn about creative UX with embedded data
- A community of readers and an ai book club
About 33 minutes and 50 seconds in, there's a segment on reading worth your ear. It's good!
Self expression is the cornerstone of the Nen system.